Saturday, December 31, 2011

LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic I Spy Reviews


LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic I Spy by LeapFrog
List Price : $24.99
Price Save : $13.12
SalesRank :2322
Warranty:
LowestNewPrice: $7.95
LowestUsedPrice:



Kids connect on-line for additonal actions and rewards. Parents can connect on-line to the LeapFrog® Learning Path to look what their kid is learning..Get prepared for fast-paced games and riddles to problem your fingers and brain!.Teaches logic and reasoning, problem-solving abilities, vocabulary, shapes and memory skills..Clear the monitor to develop to the following level. Determine object relationships to clear the screen. Tick tock goes the clock..I SPY tons of of objects hidden in one-of-a-kind images and riddles. Can you?. I undercover agent, with my little eye, a whole lot of finding out and fun! Challenge your mind through fixing dozens of riddles, attempting to find hidden objects and extra. Based on the award-winning I SPY sequence, this interactive recreation constructs language, logic and crucial considering skills. Leapster2 players can connect on-line for extra actions and rewards. And with the LeapFrog® Learning Path, oldsters can see what their kid is finding out. Appropriate for ages 4 12 monthss to 8 yrs. Works best with Leapster and Leapster2 studying game techniques.. Read more LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic I Spy

LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic I Spy Feature

  • Kids join on-line for added actions and rewards. Parents can join online to the LeapFrog® Learning Path to look what their child is studying.
  • Get ready for fast-paced games and riddles to problem your fingers and brain!
  • Teaches good judgment and reasoning, problem-solving skills, vocabulary, shapes and reminiscence talents.
  • Clear the monitor to improve to the next degree. Determine object relationships to clear the reveal. Tick tock goes the clock.
  • I SPY lots of of objects hidden in one-of-a-kind photographs and riddles. Can you?
  • Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $13.12
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment